NT100 "Nylon 11"
- Air brake system applications except where temperatures exceed +200°F or where battery acid can drip on tubing
- Nylon jacket and core; polyamide fiber braide (3/8" and larger sizes only) construction
- Contains ultra-violet stabilizer in all colors
- No reinforcement in sizes 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", and 5/16" (SAE J844 Type A)
- Reinforcement in sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" (SAE J844 Type B)
- Maximum working pressure PSI 75°: 150
- Standard Temperature : -40°F to 200°F
- Not all colors available in all sizes: Black, Red, Blue, Brown, Silver, Green, Yellow, Orange, and White
PT200 Polyvinyl Chloride
- Application: Soft, pliable, plasticized PVC resin tubing
- Use on practically any low pressure laboratory, industrial, agricultural, or domestic application
- Available in clear
- Temperature Range: -5°F to 105°F
- Coil Length: 50'